Violet is one of five children who enters the Wonka Chocolate Factory. Disobeying Mr. Wonka's warning, she ingests an untested candy bubble gum and begins to expand and turn blue. Jim Shore captures the memorable scene with color and craftsmanship.
- 4.5in H
- Jim Shore Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory Collection "Turning Violet"
- Beautifully hand-painted and crafted with intricate styling and attention to detail
- Jim Shore's style evokes a sense of nostalgia with traditional themes, quilt patterns and design motifs inspired by American and European folk art
- Proudly designed by award winning artist, Jim Shore
- Packaged in individual box with photo on front